Install Android/Fnetchat .apk from Unknown Source
Did you get the exact message from above? If so, go through the steps to install Android apps from Updraft:
- Open your Android Device Settings
- Navigate to Setting
- Then open Security
- Check the ‘’Unknown sources’’
- Click on OK on the prompt
- Select ‘’Trust’’
That’s it – now open the downloaded Android app again.
By accepting the Unknown Sources in the Android settings, you can install all Android apps that are not downloaded from the Play Store at any time. Note: the setting is now permanent, if you want to change this after you have downloaded an app, go back to the settings and disable the Unknown Sources.
How to Install Android/Fnetchat App on Android 8.0 or later
Do you have an Android device with Android Oreo (Android 8.0) or higher?
Google has adapted the installation of Unknown Sources with Android 8.0 for permission reasons. This simplifies the installation of Unknown Sources and you don’t have to go through the Android settings anymore.
So if you have an Android device with Android 8.0 do the following to install apps outside of the Play Store:
- Download the .apk you want to install
- Just start the installation of your android app by clicking on the completed download message in your mobile browser
- A prompt will appear with the message if you would like to grant permission to install the app
- Grant the permission
- The android app will be safely installed.
- Open your app